These clinical practice guidelines (CPG) have been developed and periodically revised since 2007. They are intended as guides to the care of children with cancer in resource-limited settings.
These CPGs have been adapted from those used at Texas Children’s Cancer Center primarily for use in Botswana. As with all guidelines, they are to be used and adapted based on the current clinical context as determined by the practicing clinician.
- AML Induction Protocol: Resource-Limited Settings
- Congenital Bleeding Disorders: Protocol for Urgent Care of Patients in Accident & Emergency Centers
- Germ Cell Tumor Treatment Plan: Resource-Limited Settings
- Osteosarcoma Treatment Plan for Botswana & other Resource-Limited Settings
- Kaposi Sarcoma Decision to Treat
- Kaposi Sarcoma Protocol
These clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) are for the sole purposes of providing information about and providing access to physicians in resource-limited settings. We assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on or linked to this site. The authors are not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information contained on this site. The major limitation of informational resources like this site is the inability to take into account the unique circumstances that define the health issues of the patient.