Bring as many of the following items as possible to the first appointment:
- Medical records of the patient (Release of Medical Information Form)
- Immunization records of the patient
- Any x-rays and/or scans that have been obtained (preferably on a CD if available)
- If available, please bring pathology slides and paraffin blocks
- Proof of insurance (Insurance Accepted by Texas Children’s Hospital)
- A complete list of all medications your child is taking, including over the counter medications and herbal remedies (alternative medicines).
- The Social Security Number of the insurance holder to verify insurance coverage