Cell and Gene Therapy Clinical Research Track
- To develop expertise in clinical research methodology with specific emphasis on gene identification, expression and regulation, and target cell identification.
- To examine methods for gene delivery, including retroviral, lentiviral, adenoviral, other DNA viruses, and non-viral vectors.
- To review tissue-specific perspectives for gene delivery.
- To understand the specifics of cancer gene therapy.
- To evaluate the essential components related to vaccine therapy.
- To examine the use of gene therapy through the use of bone marrow and stem cells.
- To review specific regulatory and ethical considerations related to cell and gene therapy.