The East Africa Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Fellowship Training Program invites pediatricians to apply for this two-year clinical fellowship. Successful fellows will receive a formal, accredited award of recognition as Sub-Specialists in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology that will jointly be awarded by the East Africa Oncology Institute, Makerere University College of Health Sciences, and Baylor College of Medicine-USA.
- Completion of MMed. Pediatrics or equivalent, and
- Registration and License to Practice Medicine and Pediatrics
A limited number of scholarships to cover trainee stipends and educational materials are available.
How to Apply
- Contact Ms. Rachel Kansiime at 0702880072 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application package
- Return completed application package and supporting documents by July 11, 2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews by July 15th– 22nd.
- Admitted candidates will be confirmed in writing by July 29th.