Empowering Survivor’s Healthcare
The Passport for Care® was developed by faculty members at Texas Children’s Cancer Center and Baylor College of Medicine for survivors of childhood cancer to empower their healthcare decisions.
Using Passport For Care, survivors can securely access:
- Their cancer treatment summary
- Specific follow-up care recommendations developed by the Children’s Oncology Group
- Potential late effects based on treatment
- How to best look for any late effects
- A printable summary and follow up guide for any doctor
- Personalized “Health Links” tailored to their specific diagnosis and cancer plans
Interested in using Passport For Care? Please contact email@example.com to activate a survivor’s account.